Wednesday 26 March 2014

:(

I feel like I've let this blog go :( I've not reviewed nail varnishes in a long time even tho i promised I would :(
I really have just been dealing with the stresses of not working. I'm trying hard to find the time and motivation to blog.
I guess what I am trying to say is no my blogs aren't consistent, no they're not always entertaining and no they're not always going to be reviews but I'm not deleting my blog because I like times like this when I'm feeling quite drunk and I can lie in bed and just type (thank god for auto correct)
I love everyone of you that read my blog and I hope you keep coming back for more. I'm sorry the style isn't great but to be honest the blogger app is crap and that's what I use to blog.
Love you guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment